First Aid Refresher Training For Yoga Teachers
Date: Sunday 3rd November
Time: 10:45am – 6:00pm
Price : £75
This Yoga Teacher Emergency First Aid course includes the Emergency First Aid at Work (statutory) course, which complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years. The course complies with the British Wheel of Yoga (BWY), Iynegar, Yoga Alliance and other accrediting body requirements for Yoga Teachers.
Who should attend
- Qualified Yoga Teachers.
- Those on their Yoga Teacher BWY Diploma, Iyengar or Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
- Yoga Teachers who have a first aid qualification which is due to expire.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Resuscitation (including the use of a defibrillator)
- Bleeding (including grazes, nose-bleeds and small wounds)
- Common Yoga Studio injuries (including a Question & Answer session)
- Six hours excluding breaks
- Courses are normally run on a seven hour day but other combinations are available, such as two three-hour evenings etc.
- Weekend courses are available for your group
- Continuous assessment by the Training staff
- Delegates will require sufficient fluency in written and spoken English at national literacy level 2 to cope with the course
- A MGM Training Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for three years.
Please REGISTER & BOOK ONLINE here.
call 07496 381480 or email email@example.com for further information